“In this project I will show you how to create a simple circuit that can interrupt the current flow to a load when the adjusted current limit is reached. That means the circuit can act as an overcurrent or short circuit protection. Let’s get started!”
- The Memento Game
- Battery Hero (aka Cutout Switch)
- Automatic Load (Vacuum) Switch With ACS712 and Arduino
- Poultry Egg Incubator with Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Based Voice-Controlled IOT Relay Switch (Google Home & Alexa Supported)
- WiFi Controlled Audio Source Selector Switch (Wi-CASSS)
- Battery Operated IOT
- Home Automation Using ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module Without Internet
- Add an IOT Lock to ANY Drawer!
- Arduino and Booleans: The truth is greater than zero!