“Basically this is the easiest project with Arduino Nano but more of thinking in the code. This project involved with circuit design and coding. This is done by 2 layer PCB and Arduino Nano, which test the basic IC’s like gates. This project is made to test only two IC’s ( 7408 and 7432 ), But we can increase this design to 8 IC’s based on the type of IC and compatibility with Arduino Nano pins. This project Does : Testing the IC placed with per-defined Op-Code and resulting with LED’s. If Green LED glows then the IC is good, If Red LED glows then the IC is not good. Indicating these two results we can test the given IC.”
- 8x8 Dot Matrix
- Repurposing an LED RF Remote to Control “anything”!
- 8 Channel Optically Isolated I/O Shield for Arduino Nano
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- DIY Cycle Speedometer
- Make Your Own Launchpad
- Arduino based Multimeter
- Eye Guardian: Sound Triggered Eye Protection
- Bluetooth Remotely Controlled Robotic Hand Palm
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.