“In this tutorial we are going to build this Art Deco style Analog thermometer! The design of this thermometer is fantastic in my opinion. It is based on the design of a commercial thermometer that was designed 100 years ago. I made some changes to the design in order to fit inside modern electronics, a photoresistor to detect darkness, some LEDs to illuminate at night, and of course an Arduino as the brains of the thermometer. I 3D printed the enclosure using wood filament. As you can see, the project is reporting the temperature, and in my opinion, it looks great. I love vintage objects and I am very excited now that I can make my own using my 3D printer! Let’s see how to build this project!”
- Arduino Nano 4x 18650 Smart Charger / Discharger
- Arduino temperature Logger with SD card
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope
- DIY Writing Machine Using Scratch
- Praduino Arduino-Based Multimeter
- Automatic Smart Plant Pot - (DIY, 3D Printed, Arduino, Self Watering, Project)
- Coke Machine Level Detector - Now With Speech!
- DIY Arduino Mini Laser Engraver
- Persistence of Vision (PoV) Display Using Arduino