“The mood collar was a project for an Interactive Electronic’s Class at college. The assignment was to design a wearable as a form of electronic art. Please read through the instructions first before, you set out to build one yourself.”
- Teensy midi euclidean sequencer
- Fancy LED Hat
- NeoPixel Thermometer!
- Tic-Tac-Toe with Teensy
- Heart Rate Monitor (Wearable and Wireless Using ECG)
- RGB Matrix Audio Visualizer with Arduino
- RGB LED Wall Clock With Temperature Sensor Using Evive- Arduino Based Embedded Platform
- Eye of Agamotto With Arduino
- Slimbox - a Smart Bluetooth Speaker!
- Arduino Clock with Neopixel Ring Animation