“Here at the MakerSpace, the MakeyMakey is one of our favorite tools to play with electricity and electronics: it’s fun, it’s versatile, and the projects you build with it can be as simple or as complex as you need them to be - everything a Maker could want! In this Instructable, we will show you how to make a quick wire maze game out of everyday items - let’s go to the next step for a complete list of tools and materials!”
- Table Top Arcade Center
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- Homemade Odroid-go Compatible Game Console
- Arduino Based Handheld Game Console
- ESP8266 VGA Pong
- RUN & JUMP Arduino Game Using LCD
- Simon & Whack-a-Mole Game Using Arduino (also in Tinkercad)
- E-Nera Game Board
- The Memory Game
- Mini 2-player Arcade From an Old Laptop and Ikea Chopping Boards.