“Arduino sketch for my 3-dimensional persistence of vision display (runs on a Teensy 3.1). It does rotational sync using a hall sensor. Every time the hall sensor passes the magnet, an interrupt is triggered and the rotational period is measured. A timer is started that runs 100x faster than the rotational period, so that the LEDs are updated 100 times per full revolution. At each update, the program figures out where each LED row is and provides them with the image data for that location using SPI.”
- Transparent 3D Volumetric POV
- Simple Arduino Based POV Display
- DIY Arduino Propeller LED Display
- Arduino POV Display
- PJON v1.2 stable
- Volumetric POV Display
- BIG POV Fan : HACKED!!
- Make Your Own Rainbow POV Lamp! From Literally Junk!
- Analog Style Led POV Clock With Arduino Nano
- Advent Lantern With POV Animation