“This tutorial will show you the integration of Rotilio Maker (link) wifi version (Particle Photon CPU on board) with an OLED SPI display and how to work with it using the SparkFun Micro OLED Library in order to visualize data coming from Rotilio Maker on board sensors. Under the firmware point of view this tutorial demonstrate you how to manage from the IDE the inclusion of external library inside your code and Arduino firmare compatibility (and it’s code reusability on Rotilio Maker platform).”
- OLED Tutorial | Convert SPI to I2C
- Arduino Metronome
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- Make Your Own Crude Battery Spot Welder With a Car Battery!
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Very Simple MicroPython ESP8266/ESP-12 Web Clock
- Video/Audio Delay Test Arduino Leonardo + TSL 2561 (Light Sensor) + OLED 1306 Display 12864
- Arduino Reaction Game
- DIY Air Quality Sensor + 3D Printed Case
- PasswordPump Passwords Manager