“For a time I tried to build a Talking Clock (see the video), but with not good results due the voice module I was using for that. After many searches related to appropriated hardware and also learn how to use the appropriated libraries, I achieved my goals. I will present you my version of Talking Clock using Arduino with the module DFPlayer_Mini to play MP3/WAV files. There are many reasons to go further with this project !”
- Word Clock Using Arduino and RTC
- Arduino Powered Sunrise Alarm Clock with Neopixels
- Arduino Chromatic Clock, with Steampunk style
- Linear Clock using Arduino + DS1307 + Neopixel: Re-using some hardware.
- Clock with thermometer using Arduino, i2c 16x2 lcd, DS1307 RTC and DHT11 sensor.
- Using a single RGB LED (or a LED strip) to show information: clock, thermometer and a weird communicator
- Arduino DCF77 Signal Analyzer Clock
- DIY Arduino Wordclock
- Self-sufficient Dome
- Analog Clock With LED Matrix and Arduino