“First of all, I’m a novice of making robots. I am now interning for an electronic company. They happened to have all the parts for a self-balancing robot, so I thought I could made one. It’s an internet era, so there are tons of materials on the internet, I looked up some of the resources and thanks to Bajdi.com, which gave me a clear instruction. As a student, we all know what always the most difficult is the first step, get oneself clear about the whole picture, so let’s get it start!”
- Car Control With Glove (Wi-Fi)
- Arduino Self Balancing Robot
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Arduino Ultrasonic Mobile Sonar
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?
- 2-Wheel Self Balancing Robot by using Arduino and MPU6050
- Inverted Pendulum: Control Theory and Dynamics
- Augmented Arthropod - Self-Balancing Mech
- CNC Arduino Plant Growing Machine