“My goal was to utilize a free hardware output line to signal to a device that I build to modulate the laser in a special way. This way there would be no modification to any existing equipment, and no software to install. Further, since this hardware isnt mine, I dont like the idea of permanently modifying it (or even risking breaking it by designing something which could damage it by connecting to it). The specific goal is to allow the existing software to cause the laser to fire 20 ms pulses at 15 Hz for a few dozen cycles of 5s on, 5s off. Its also important to have some flexibility to reprogram this firing protocol in the future if a change is desired.”
- Laser Engraving on Your Prusa MK3
- Triple CNC Machine
- Electromagnetic Pendulum Laser Nixie Clock, With Thermometer
- DIY Laser Engraver Machine
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Laser Paper Cutter
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Paper Cutter.
- Create A Laser Driver From An Arduino Board.
- DIY Laser Steering Module For Arduino
- 3D Printed Laser XY Scanner - Draw, Cut, Engrave, or Scan