“MPU6050 is a 6-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) motion tracking device. This motion tracking device is designed for low power, low cost applications. For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyro full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000 /sec (dps ), and a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of 2g, 4g, 8g, and 16g. In this project, we are going to use an Ameba Arduino baord connected with this motion tracking device to control a motorcar which is also under controlled by another Ameba Arduino board.”
- One Wheeled Robot
- Self Balancing Robot Using PID Algorithm (STM MC)
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Arduino Ultrasonic Mobile Sonar
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?
- 2-Wheel Self Balancing Robot by using Arduino and MPU6050
- Balancing Robot Using IR Remote (Arduino R3, DC Motor, L298N, MPU6050)
- Java ME 8 + Raspberry Pi + Accelerometer + PWM + Motor Driver = JBalancePI Robot (Part 1)
- Arduino Neural Network Self Balancing Two Wheel Robot