“The project in this article makes use of a PICAXE 20M2 microcontroller. If you are familiar with this family of c’s, jump right in, but if you need a little background info or refresher training, you can find a series of PICAXE articles (including tutorials) here.”
- Volumetric POV Display
- BIG POV Fan : HACKED!!
- Make Your Own Rainbow POV Lamp! From Literally Junk!
- Analog Style Led POV Clock With Arduino Nano
- Advent Lantern With POV Animation
- Persistence of Vision (PoV) Display Using Arduino
- Transparent 3D Volumetric POV
- Arduino NANO Propeller LED Analog Clock
- LED POVstick With Bluetooth Low Energy
- Persistence of Vision (POV) Globe