“Zizzy is a personal robot prototype for people with limited mobility. The head, body, arms, mounting brackets, air valves, and the artificial muscles that actuate it, are all 3d printed. While no one is likely to try and duplicate this robot exactly, the body and arms, muscles and muscle control system, could be useful in other robotic projects. The intro pic shows how the robot could operate a cell phone. In practice it would probably be much easier to control a phone by putting the phone on a fixed stand and then remote controlling the arms and drive motors to select icons. A thin wire would have to be attached from the person to the stylus to provide the activating capacitance.”
- Cheap And Easy Picaxe Robot Board With Serial Cable
- PICAXE - Programmable Automatic Plant Watering Device
- PICAXE Thermometer Prototype With DS18B20 Sensor and LCD Display
- Controlling a Stepper Motor with an SIRC Transmitter and Receiver
- Building an Infrared Tracker with a PICAXE 14M2 and a Stepper Motor
- Arduino CNC Plotter (DRAWING MACHINE)
- Bubble Talk: Turn Your Speech Into Bubbles!
- Car Control with Arduino Uno and Bluetooth
- Christmas Star LED Neopixel Arduino Attigny85 Digispark
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!