“Ive got a lot of relays in the parts bin with 24V coils. This is a common control voltage in industrial and telecommunications equipment, so the relays are common in surplus equipment. Many will actuate equally well on AC or DC, which makes them an easy solution when the control voltage is switched mechancially, as in the case of limit switches or magnetic reed switch sensors. Unfortunately, theyre not so simple to interface directly to microcontrollers as they require a separate supply and level shifting circuitry.”
- Arduino Ir Remote Controlled Relay
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- Make Your Own Crude Battery Spot Welder With a Car Battery!
- Interface a C64 with an Arduino using Firmata
- Home Automation using NodeMCU (ESP8266) board
- Mi Band Home Automation
- A Raspberry Pi Powered Junk Drum Machine
- Smart Thermostat, Airing and Lights Control With Bluetooth
- Automation With SIM800L ESP32 M5Stack
- Control Devices Using Google Assistant !