“VertiBOT is an educational project to investigate and understand sensor fusion using kalman and complementary filter algorithm and PID control in an unstable system. VertiBOT is an inverted pendulum platform that remains balanced by means of two tiny motors, located in the bottom of the structure. The battery is attached in the top of the main body, while the electronics board is located near the rotation axis. The feedback signal is provided by an IMU 6Dof composed by an accelerometer and a gyro. One ATmega 328 microcontroller execute the main loop every 10 milliseconds. A wireless communication over bluetooth is used to tune and check the signal response in a Graphical User Interface software.”
- Tower Copter With PID Controller
- Building ESP-1 Balancing Robot
- Smart Motor Driver for Robotics
- PID Temperature Controller
- Self Balancing Robot Using PID Algorithm (STM MC)
- Ball Balancer And Pid Fiddler
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Control Position of DC Motor via Web Using PID Controller
- PID Controller, Auto-tuning Library And Example For DC Motor
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?