“A small Handheld PC with a physical 56 key keyboard, 4inch Display and Expansion header for add-on boards (Like Arduino Shield).
Here we will discusses what you need to build one and show step by step guide. This device is very easy to make, you don’t need lots of tools and parts. No codding skill is needed. just basic stuff like upload a code to Arduino, little skill in Linux CMD line to install the driver. Little soldering skill that’s all.
Here is the list of features that you can get with this device,
- Now have a Lite version that needs even less parts and easy to build.
- Now uses ESP32-S2, so easy to solder and less loss wire.
- 4 inch IPS display, up-to 4GB RAM, 2 HDMI out.56 key customizable keyboard, 2 shoulder button for navigation.
- Have RTC, Buzzer, Vibration, LDR and IR Transmitter.
- Control your home appliances using mutant’s IR Transmitter.
- Auto turn off Display when Display is covered, like when mutanC is on your pocket.
- Supports all new & previous Add-ons, see all from HERE.
- ThumbStick to have mouse support with left, right buttons.
- Gyro support using MPU6050 module or Pressure or Temp and Humidity support using BME280 module.
- Able to power off modules, Display, Add-ons using keyboard button.
- Full power off using OS and keyboard key.
- USB_C form-factor Nurolink/docking port with UART, I2C and Power.
- Read battery Power level and power off the device when battery is low.
- 2 NeoPixel, one connected to ESP32-S2 and another connected Pi.
- 18650 battery with charge and discharge protection.
- Improvements to casing to better fit out from the print.”