“Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (“Toshiba”) has launched “TLP4590A,” a 1-Form-B (normally closed) photorelay in a DIP6 package featuring an industry-leading 1.2A increased ON-state current rating and a 60V OFF-state output terminal voltage rating. Volume shipments start today.
The ON-state current rating of 1.2A is the highest in the industry, 140% higher than Toshiba’s current product, TLP4176A. The maximum operating temperature rating of 110ºC facilitates easy achievement of designs with the temperature margins required for application in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), security systems, and building automation system equipment, where many 1-Form-B relays are used. TLP4590A also features an isolation voltage (min.) of 5,000Vrms, allowing it to be used in equipment that requires high insulation performance.
- Security systems
- Building automation systems
- Industrial equipment (Programmable logic controllers, I/O interface and various sensor control, etc.)
- Replacement of mechanical relays
- Industry’s highest ON-state current rating: ION=1.2A
- Small package: DIP6
- High operating temperature rating: Topr(max)=110ºC”