“A benchtop router table is a must if you are a DIYer, working on a job site, or off of a truck. I love my full-size router table, but they can get costly. With the benchtop router, you can connect it to the top of the bench or to the side of a worktable. In this post, I’ll show you how easy it is to build one on your own. Keep in mind this is built for a cordless trim router, but it could be used for a 1/4 trim router or even a full-size router. This is a compact router table that is lightweight and stable.
Check out the plans here!
- (1/2) Sheet of plywood 3/4in X 48in X 48in
- (10) 1 1/2in wood screw (assembly)
- (4) 1in brackets
- (8) 3/4in wood screws (for the brackets)
- (2) 2in 1/4-20 screw (for router fence)
- (2) 1/4-20 wing nuts
- 4 (1 1/4in) machines screws for the router base
- Wood glue
- Furniture finishing wax
- Table Saw (optional)
- Circular saw
- Speed square
- 3/8’’ Forstner Drill bits
- 1 -3/4’’ Hole saw”