“Make IoT-based Smart Home Automation using Multiple ESP32 & NodeMCU network to control all the home appliances from the Switches & Blynk App
In this IoT project, I have shown how to make IoT-based Smart Home Automation using Multiple NodeMCU ESP32 network to control all the home appliances from the switches & Blynk App.
If the internet is not available, then you can control the home appliances from manual switches. During the article, I have shown all the steps to make this smart home system.
This complete Home Automation system has the following features:
- Connect multiple ESP32 and NodeMCUs with the same Blynk account.
- Control home appliances with WiFi (Blynk App)
- Control home appliances with manual switches.
- Monitor real-time feedback in the Blynk App.
- Control home appliances manually without internet.
- You can connect any number of microcontrollers in this IoT network as per the requirements.
For each room, you just need a relay module & a microcontroller like ESP32 or NodeMCU to make this smart home project.”