“Play MIDI arpeggios in every scale and pattern. Record and loop your sequences. Modify your sequences even after recording and be creative.
What is Arpeggino
Arpeggino is an Arduino based MIDI arpeggiator, sequencer, recorder and looper. By clicking on one of the keys, an arpeggio of the selected scale degree will start playing.
With Arpeggino you can configure every aspect of the arpeggios while seeing the configuration on the LCD screen:
- Root note of the scale (e.g. C, D#, E, Fb)
- Scale mode: Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian
- Octave (e.g. 2, 3, 4)
- Permutation (i.e. the order in which the arpeggio notes are being played)
- Steps (i.e. the number of notes of the arpeggio)
- Rhythm (i.e. the musical rhythm in which the arpeggio is being played)
Arpeggino lets you record your sequences, for any number of bars you want. You can delete recorded layers, record new ones on top of the sequence, and even reconfigure recorded layers. This lets you focus on your musical creativity and experiment with different scales, styles, and rhythms.”