“Pocket sized ESP32 display board with 300W Always On Display
This handheld board is powered by an ESP32 and features a transflective Sharp memory LCD.
Similar to my previous Chronio smartwatch the focus of this project is on low power consumption.
Using the ESP32’s ULP core, the board can go into deep sleep with an active display.
The software includes a menu interface with a simple RSS reader.
Some of the key features are:
- 400x240px 2.7” SHARP memory display
- 350 mAh LiPo battery with USB charging
- Always On Display with 300 µW power consumption
- 4-way joystick and buttons
- Date and time using built in RTC with NTP sync
- RSS Feed / Website parser
Layout files and Code on GitHub: https://github.com/CoretechR/ESP32-Handheld”