“The project is an example of how to not only obtain telemetry data with an MT3620 based Azure Sphere device, but also how to consume and visualize the data in an extremely secure manner.
The project will track the mood of the office and report it to the cloud for further analysis.
The project will have the following features:
- Interesting form factor so that a passer by would take notice of the device.
- An array of buttons with which a person could indicate their mood.
- Good: Press the Green button.
- Average: Press the Yellow button.
- Bad(less than average, etc…): Press the Red button.
- There will be a proximity detector on the device to detect when there is motion in front of the device. That way we can have some sort of data of how many times a person was in range of the device and a button was or was not pushed.”