“Hello Makers, Want to know why your monthly electricity bills are “so high”? This is because when a person inside the room leaves the room hastily, he or she unknowingly leave the lights and fans switched on. There are many solutions to solve this problem, but the solutions are not adaptive and cost-effective. So, what’s next? The only way to solve this is to use an Intelligent Light System. In this system when a persn enters the room the tube lights are switched on automatically and go off automatically when there is nobody inside the room. This implies that the whole system is now at the tip of your motion.”
- Automatic Lights Connected With Door and Door Monitoring.
- Control Devices Using Google Assistant !
- Connected Thermostat
- Controlling Devices With Voice Command Using NodeMCU
- Node MCU With 4 Port Relay Module, Blynk App, IFTTT and Google Home. Profit?
- WiFi Smart Power Strip With NodeMCU
- DIY Voice/Internet Controlled Home Automation and Monitoring Using ESP8266 and Google Home Mini
- Smart Home Electrical Distribution for Floods
- Python/MicroPython IoT Framework Example - Auto Irrigation