“A NIMS research group has succeeded for the first time in the world in developing a logic circuit equipped with diamond-based MOSFETs (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect-transistors) at two different operation modes. This achievement is a first step toward the development of diamond integrated circuits operational under extreme environments. “
- Audio Responsive LED Lights
- 16 x 2 LCD controlled via power line
- 15A 100V Isolated Half-Bridge Driver
- Make Your Own Crude Battery Spot Welder With a Car Battery!
- Body-ultrasound Sonography With Arduino
- IOTA Enabled Solid-State Switch and Power Meter
- UChip RC Boat Out of Plastic Bottles and CD-ROM Player!
- Variable Motor Speed Controller
- Automatic Fume Extractor
- Angstrom - a Tuneable LED Light Source