“This is my homemade CNC machine using Arduino, Easydrivers and old CD-Rom(s). I use Grbl and G-Code sender to execute the G-Code. In this project we will scavenge parts from old PC CD-Rom(s) and build a fully working CNC machine using (basically any type of) Arduino which would run on G-Code.”
- DIY Mini CNC Laser Engraver.
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Paper Cutter.
- Spot Welder Controlled with an Arduino Nano
- Stroboscopic Fountain
- DIY Arduino based wire cutter machine
- DIY Writing Machine Using Scratch
- Extremely Sensitive Cheap Homemade Seismometer
- Praduino Arduino-Based Multimeter
- Arduino Nano 4x 18650 Smart Charger / Discharger
- Automatic Smart Plant Pot - (DIY, 3D Printed, Arduino, Self Watering, Project)