“This is my homemade CNC machine using Arduino, Easydrivers and old CD-Rom(s). I use Grbl and G-Code sender to execute the G-Code. In this project we will scavenge parts from old PC CD-Rom(s) and build a fully working CNC machine using (basically any type of) Arduino which would run on G-Code.”
- DIY Mini CNC Laser Engraver.
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Paper Cutter.
- Heartbeat Sensor #phablabs
- 63 dB step attenuator
- Arduino Bluetooth Bingo Display for the Hearing Impaired
- Programmable Seven Segment LED Tester is complete
- The Guide I Wished I Had on Building an Arduino Drone
- Save Water & Money With the Shower Water Monitor
- Volumetric POV Display
- BIG POV Fan : HACKED!!