“Every time a new raspberry pi comes out I take a look at the specs and think to myself “I really want to make a laptop out of that” but one issue always arises and that is that I can never find a stand alone USB trackpad for the laptop. So in this project, we will be salvaging a trackpad from an old broken laptop and converting it to USB device using an Arduino pro micro.” - Link
- Pablo Odysseus
- Password Manager, Typer, Macro, Payload … All in ONE!
- IoT Arduino Ball Tracking
- Remapcro: A Hardware Keyboard Macro Recorder
- DIY Wireless Joystick (Wireless Gaming)
- A Weird Arduino Powered Clock
- PasswordKeeper on Aruino Pro Micro or why keep it simple when elaborate way exists!
- Binary Keyboard
- DIY Video Game Using Arduino (Arduboy Clone)