“Tesla coil is a radio frequency oscillator that drives an air-core double-tuned resonant transformer to produce high voltages at low currents.Tesla’s original circuits as well as most modern coils use a simple spark gap to excite oscillations in the tuned transformer. More sophisticated designs use transistor or thyristor switches oscillators to drive the resonant transformer. Miniature Tesla coil also does a same work but it does not produce as much high voltages. Now I am going to instruct how to make a miniature tesal coil with less number of components. Lets Get Started..”
- Vibrating Watch to Remind Wearer Not to Waste Time
- Portable Function Generator on Arduino
- CNC Cyclone PCB Factory, My Way, Step by Step.
- How to Make a Mini Tesla Tower
- Tiny LED Matrix Display Clock
- PWM Regulated Fan Based on CPU Temperature for Raspberry Pi
- LED Light With PIR Motion Sensor, Soft On/off and 2yr Battery Life
- Automatic Night Lamp with LDR
- Easy Tesla Coil!
- Make a Simple Portable Tesla Coil!