“I’ve build a 10x10 RGB Led Matrix Simulator on circuits.io because I’ve allready build a 10x10 RGB Matrix in real life. This one is for testing code and not damaging anything on the real one. So basically this Matrix works with 5 Shift register to control 100(300) leds by only 3 pins.”
- Getting Started with the SmartLED Shield for Teensy
- Tetris Time on a P10 RGB Matrix With ESP8266
- Weekend Project - Ghost message!
- Arduino Mood Gauge With Clock
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the Hardware
- Drawing Simple Graphics on a RGB LED Matrix Panel with a Raspberry Pi and GeeXLab
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code
- nRF52840 Development with Arduino and CircuitPython