“Single Digit Big Display module using 74HC595 IC project will display large size 7 segment single digit number. 3.5inch height, which can be visible over large distance. More digit can be connected serially to each other easily trough connector. This circuit is a single digit seven segment big display using a set of 5 LEDs per segment and a shift register for easy control by micro-controller input. Each of the LEDs used in this project are 5mm high glow type.”
- Selfmade I2C 7-Segment Display with ATtiny85
- Interactive rgb led table
- 72 Channels Serial To Parallel Driver Board Using 74HC595 & ULN2803
- DIY LED Cube
- Arduino Radio
- Driving a Stepper Motor Without a Microcontroller.
- Shift Registers: How Do They Work?
- Simple Inclinometer With Arduino
- The Not So Crap Clock
- Simple Binary Clock Using Attiny85