“This project is about robo trashcan, that will open its cap if you pass your hand above it. The trashcan will open its cap for 10 seconds ifyou place your hand from 10 to 30 centimeters above the cap, and for 3 seconds if your hand will be at the distance from 30 to 70 centimeters. This mode is for fast throwing things out. Also trashcan has a switch for service. So cap is open while switch is pressed. The brain of all system is arduino, so you can change all distances and times very easy, editing the sketch. The - it is a bucket for detergent. Sensor is cheap range ultrasonic sensor for arduino, and actuator is servo motor, all these components I’ve bought very cheap on aliexpress, links in the video’s description. The connection rod I will make of paper clip”
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2
- Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth Robot Easy to 3D Print
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!
- How To Make Hungry Robot - Eat Everything! (3D Printer, Arduino, Sensor, Servo)
- Maverick - Remote Controlled Bidirectional Communication Car
- Automatic Trash Bin
- Critter: 3D Printed Crawling Arduino Robot
- SimpleSumo- Educational Fighting Robots!