“This project was motivated by two things: my almost complete inability to get out of bed in the morning, and my fondness for recording data from routine activities and making graphs with that data. My main problem with waking up in the morning is that feeling of grogginess along with an intense desire to sleep more. However, I’ve noticed that sleeping without an alarm clock, and just waking up whenever I wake up, helps. And I’ve also noticed that sometimes when I wake up I am dramatically more refreshed than usual. Reading about sleep on the web led me to learn more about sleep cycles. One interesting page (“The power of the Sleep Cycle”) claimed that it wasn’t the amount of sleep one gets, but the part of the sleep cycle we wake up in. The author suggested that, because we sleep in cycles about 90 minutes long, we should aim to wake up in the transition between sleep cycles, since the brain is more alert and refreshed at that time.”
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts
- Bitlash: a programmable command shell for arduino
- Getting started with the new Arduino Nano Every
- What’s new at Maker Faire Bay Area 2019
- Lightboard Coffee Table and Art Display
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code