“This is my interactive emoji lamp, using the SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green Wireless, a robotic arm, some servos and IR sensors. The control of this interactive emoji lamp is based on infrared detection. If you try to touch the left side of the lamp, it will turn right. Meanwhile, the emoji symbol displaying on the OLED monitor will change. Whats more, you can put your hand on the top of the lamp to switch on/off it.”
- Arduino Metronome
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- Make Your Own Crude Battery Spot Welder With a Car Battery!
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Very Simple MicroPython ESP8266/ESP-12 Web Clock
- Video/Audio Delay Test Arduino Leonardo + TSL 2561 (Light Sensor) + OLED 1306 Display 12864
- Arduino Reaction Game
- DIY Air Quality Sensor + 3D Printed Case
- PasswordPump Passwords Manager
- Praduino Arduino-Based Multimeter