“Keep your “eye” on the weather. There are few areas in everyday life that suffer from data overload quite like the weather. All you want to know is, “what’s it like outside right now?” Instead of a nice simple answer, you are deluged with more data points that you can sling a psychrometer at: dew points, inches of mercury (mercury!!), humidity, wind speed, and, of course, temperature. My kids don’t want to know any of that “techie stuff,” they just want to know is it “nice, hot, or cold” outside…right now.”
- Arduino Uno Wireless Weather Station
- Make a Weather Station With a Raspberry Pi 2
- Make Your Own Rainbow POV Lamp! From Literally Junk!
- RGB Neural Net
- Arduino Mood Lamp With Bluetooth Module
- How to Make Your Own HUE Light Using Arduino and Control Wireless.
- RGB LED Matrix
- How to Use RGB LEDs to Identify Colours - DIY Colour Sensor
- RGB LED Light Writing Wand