“The Butt Light (yeah I know, corny), is about the most elementary piece of hardware to introduce yourself, your kids and everyone else to the wonderful world of micro-controllers. The entire project has no input and only one output: an RGB LED. The few parts are all glued on a button cell clip. You can make surprisingly creative little gems with this ultra-simple device. Flashing, fading, dices, memory games. You can slowly move from extremely simple scripts to more complex firmware.”
- Turn me on, an ATtiny RGB mood lamp
- Basics - Versatile ATTiny85 Lightning Bug
- Programmable Pumpkin Light
- Make Your Own Rainbow POV Lamp! From Literally Junk!
- RGB Neural Net
- Arduino Mood Lamp With Bluetooth Module
- How to Make Your Own HUE Light Using Arduino and Control Wireless.
- RGB LED Matrix
- How to Use RGB LEDs to Identify Colours - DIY Colour Sensor
- RGB LED Light Writing Wand