“3D printers are cool and they finally start to drop in price. Kickstarter campaigns like the one from QB-UP or M3D are popping up and they are finally “affordable”. And with affordable I mean affordable like 200 $ and not “affordable” like 2.199$ affordable. However, once you are a proud owner of a 3D printer you will soon realize that your wallet is far from being let alone. No ! You need plastic filament of course to print those super awesome coat hooks and wheel chocks. Since the price for these filaments tend to top the actual material costs, printing before mentioned life savers is kind of expensive and could become a problem to the development of the ever growing 3D printer community”
- Tower Copter With PID Controller
- Building ESP-1 Balancing Robot
- Smart Motor Driver for Robotics
- PID Temperature Controller
- Self Balancing Robot Using PID Algorithm (STM MC)
- Ball Balancer And Pid Fiddler
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Control Position of DC Motor via Web Using PID Controller
- PID Controller, Auto-tuning Library And Example For DC Motor
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?