“Currently, one of the popular party games is Wire Loop Game. Where one has to carefully pass a metallic loop around a curved path without touching. If you touch a buzzer would ON. I decided to make it myself as very few parts are needed and costs nothing compared to the fee from Event manager”
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- Homemade Odroid-go Compatible Game Console
- Arduino Based Handheld Game Console
- ESP8266 VGA Pong
- RUN & JUMP Arduino Game Using LCD
- Simon & Whack-a-Mole Game Using Arduino (also in Tinkercad)
- E-Nera Game Board
- The Memory Game
- Mini 2-player Arcade From an Old Laptop and Ikea Chopping Boards.
- PUZZLE - Arduino Logic Game