“SAB3T is short for Servo Actuated Ball Bearing Balancing Touchscreen. A 7” resistive touchscreen is used to sense the position of a steel ball bearing. The touchscreen is mounted to a universal joint allowing it to tilt in 2 axes. 2 small servos are connected to the touchscreen through ball and cup joints. They work together to control the tilt of the touchscreen. Touchscreen data is processed in an Arduino Nano where the data is fed into a PID loop that outputs servo movements.”
- Tower Copter With PID Controller
- Building ESP-1 Balancing Robot
- Smart Motor Driver for Robotics
- PID Temperature Controller
- Self Balancing Robot Using PID Algorithm (STM MC)
- Ball Balancer And Pid Fiddler
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Control Position of DC Motor via Web Using PID Controller
- PID Controller, Auto-tuning Library And Example For DC Motor
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?