“Anyone can be a scientist, and this issue we’ll show you how. Whether you’re interested in space, traffic, the oceans, or something else, there’s a citizen science project for you. The world has never been more connected – so let’s use that connectivity to make our planet better!
- We talk to a real-like scientist about the emotional links between making and materials
- Turn empty drinks cans and a bit of 3D printing into a heat-exchange system for a laser cutter
- Coax random numbers from a humble ESP32 board
- Make music with a Raspberry Pi Pico
- Build a glorious piece of retro tech in the shape of a crystal radio”