“Artificial intelligence is going to be everywhere soon, and if you can control it, you’re ahead of the game. This issue we’re looking at the amazing world of AI: how to create with it, how to spot it, and how to build machines that think. It’s a massive, rapidly growing subject, and the good news is that anyone can get started and make something useful with it.
- Meet Joel Gomes, Youtube’s master of controlled combustion
- Gawp at a 3D printed word processor inspired by 1960s typewriters
- Use AI to generate files worthy of your laser cutter
- Replace the innards of a camera flash gun with a Raspberry Pi Pico and RGB LED
- Code a blinking eye of Sauron in LEDs”