“We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.14.2 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Arm Mbed OS 5.14 introduces.
In this release we have added the following targets:
- DISCO_H747I (CM7 core)
- DISCO_H747I_CM4 (CM4 core)
As an exception to our normal patch release rules we have added a new API called get_ipv6_link_local_address in NetworkInterface class. This API returns IPv6 link local address.
The QSPI interface permits the alt (aka mode) bits to be any multiple of the bus width. Previously the values in qspi_alt_size_t only supported multiples of bytes. This has been fixed in this release. This is a backwards compatible change as compatibility macros are provided for the old qspi_alt_size_t values.
We have updated LittleFS to v1.7.2. The release notes for this change can be found here:
- v1.7.2: https://github.com/ARMmbed/littlefs/releases/tag/v1.7.2
- v1.7: https://github.com/ARMmbed/littlefs/releases/tag/v1.7.0
The Cypress WiFI Host Driver (WHD) has been updated to version 1.40. This includes the following changes:
- Security fix (KRACK all-zero-key)
- Fixed Wi-Fi connection issue after receiving DISASSOC_IND messages
- Fixed ioctl buffer length overflow
- Added API input argument checks
It should be noted that the base target name for NU_PFM_M2351_CM has been changed to NU_PFM_M2351 in this release.
We have fixed the following reported issues:
- 11530 Gaps in QSPIFBlockDevice SFDP Implementation
- 11413 Board will not enter Deep Sleep after communications with Cell Module
- 11606 Cellular: Cannot use private _is_connected flag.
- 11633 QSPIF general_block_device test is failing on EFM32GG11_STK3701
- 11659 STM32F767ZI - I2C FastModePlus not properly enabled
- 11674 STM trng_api uses always RCC_RNGCLKSOURCE_PLL
- 11361 Sleep/deepsleep and Serial class
- 11565 Profiles contain RTX symbol (bare metal error)
- 11442 UDPSocket::sendto does not work with ipv6 and local-link interface addresss
- 11643 Cypress GPIO pull mode tests fail on CY8CKIT_062_WIFI_BT
- 11545 DISCO-L475VG-IOT01A lp_timeout test fails CI on IAR
- 11769 Cypress: PWM FPGA test wrong assert
- 11778 EventQueue: impossible to cancel event with negative unique id
- 11758 Using rawSerial adds about 600A
- 11795 Cypress: SPI FPGA test: tester always respond 0 when MODE other then 0
- 10342 USBMSD not recognised in MacOS
- 11652 The online compiler fails to build the Xadow-M0 target with MBED2 rev. 142 and later.
- 11746 AnalogIn test issue
- 11768 BLE: Security Manager doesn’t restore saved security parameters
We have also:
- Added FLASHIAP component support to DISCO_H747 and NRF52840_DK
- Enabled MBED_TICKLESS for MCU_PSOC_M4
- Added support for the Watchdog on nRF52 devices
- Added bootloader support for Seeed Arch-MAX
- Added iar exporter support for TT_M3HQ and TT_M4G9
- Enabled RESET_REASON and WATCHDOG for EFM32GG11_STK3701
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.”