“Hey guys! I Hope you already enjoyed my previous instructable “Arduino LIXIE Clock” and you are ready for a new one, as usual I made this tutorial to guide you step by step while making this kind of super amazing low cost electronic projects which is the “Arduino Heart pulse device”.
During the making of this project, we tried to make sure that this instructable will be the best guide for you in order to help you if you want to make your own ECG, so we hope that this instructable contain the needed documents.
This project is so handy to make specially after getting the customized PCB that we’ve ordered from JLCPCB to improve the appearance of our electronic device and also there is enough documents and codes in this guide to allow you create your Arduino Heart pulse display easily. We’ve made this project in just 3 days only, just two days to get all the needed parts and finish the hardware making and the assemble, then we have prepared the code to suit our project and start the testing and the adjustment.
What you will learn from this instructable:
- Making the right hardware selection for your project depending on its functionalities.
- Understand the heart pulse sensor technology.
- Prepare the circuit diagram to connect all the choosen components.
- Assemble all the project parts (device box and electronic assembly)..
- Start your own Heart pulse device.”