“One of the most common hobby projects you will come across the internet is HomeAutomation. There you will be controlling devices in your house through your smartphone via wifi/Bluetooth. But here we won’t be using any smartphone. we will be using our own voice for it. No need to take phone everytime to control any device. Just say “Alexa turn on the device” and it will automatically do it for you.”
- Alexa - NodeMCU: WeMo Emulation Made Simple
- Home Automation using NodeMCU (ESP8266) board
- Mi Band Home Automation
- Control Devices Using Google Assistant !
- Automatic Lights Connected With Door and Door Monitoring.
- Connected Thermostat
- Controlling Devices With Voice Command Using NodeMCU
- Node MCU With 4 Port Relay Module, Blynk App, IFTTT and Google Home. Profit?
- WiFi Smart Power Strip With NodeMCU