“This is a photophillic —- light-following —- robot. That is, it uses a photosensor to detect the lighting levels on the environment and moves towards the light source. It behaves similarly to your cat when it follows a laser pointer.”
- Light-Seeking Robot
- Light Following Robot Using Arduino
- Farmaid: Plant Disease Detection Robot
- Control 4WD Robot With Tv Remote Using Arduino UNO and L293D
- Ultrasonic Wall-Avoiding Robot
- How to Make Solar Tracker Using Arduino and Servo Motor
- Python Powered Spectrophotometer!
- Simple & Smart Robotic Arm Using Arduino !!!
- Arduino - Control Arm Robot via Web
- #1 Avoiding Obstacle Robot