“Did you ever program an Arduino? Have you ever been worried about complex control flows written in pure C? Maybe you have already heard of statecharts and state machines? In this blog post, I will show you how to program an Arduino in just 5 minutes in a model-driven way with the help of YAKINDU Statechart Tools (SCT).”
- Arduino Bluetooth Programming Shield
- Make a progress bar with Arduino and LiquidCrystal
- Program an Arduino Wireless over Bluetooth
- Personal Assistant with Telegram & Arduino.
- Arduino Robotic Bartender - 3D Printable & Bluetooth
- Easy Motion and Gesture Detection by PIR Sensor & Arduino
- Python Powered Spectrophotometer!
- Fingerprint Sensor Door Lock And Blackbox
- Hand Motion-Controlled Robotic Arm
- LED Dancing Robots