“Did you ever program an Arduino? Have you ever been worried about complex control flows written in pure C? Maybe you have already heard of statecharts and state machines? In this blog post, I will show you how to program an Arduino in just 5 minutes in a model-driven way with the help of YAKINDU Statechart Tools (SCT).”
- Arduino Bluetooth Programming Shield
- Make a progress bar with Arduino and LiquidCrystal
- Program an Arduino Wireless over Bluetooth
- Personal Assistant with Telegram & Arduino.
- Arduino Bluetooth Camera
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- Car Control With Glove (Wi-Fi)
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Rory the Robot Plant
- Security Check RFID System Based on Arduino and RS485 Data Bus