“Did you ever program an Arduino? Have you ever been worried about complex control flows written in pure C? Maybe you have already heard of statecharts and state machines? In this blog post, I will show you how to program an Arduino in just 5 minutes in a model-driven way with the help of YAKINDU Statechart Tools (SCT).”
- Arduino Bluetooth Programming Shield
- Make a progress bar with Arduino and LiquidCrystal
- Program an Arduino Wireless over Bluetooth
- Personal Assistant with Telegram & Arduino.
- DIY Arduino Cocktail Machine!
- Open Source Data Logger (OPENSDL)
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Big Mouth Billy Bass + Alexa
- Connecting Arduino Chips with R
- RFID Lock System Using Arduino