“I was impressed with two articles on Instructables.com Magic-POV-Wand-yet-another-POV-toy and Persistence-of-Vision-Wand. They have explained in great detail, to build a LED POV and mostly display a name or a message. I did not find just text very interesting ,So I drew some Alien UFO and Faces in Green….. To Reduce form factor I used Arduino Nano instead of Uno”
- Make Your Own Rainbow POV Lamp! From Literally Junk!
- Analog Style Led POV Clock With Arduino Nano
- Persistence of Vision (PoV) Display Using Arduino
- Arduino NANO Propeller LED Analog Clock
- Spherical POV
- Uv Glow Clock - It Spins!
- Bluetooth Controlled Arduino POV
- POV (Persistance of Vision) Display
- Persistence of Vision Arduino Code Generator
- DIY Persistence of Vision Game Display