“This little project shows how a simple hand held meter can be made for testing for air pollutants such as smoke and dust. It is based on the Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F sensor which measures light reflected from airborne particulates passing through the sensor. It is very similar in operation to the popular GP2Y0A21YK0F from Sharp which is used for measuring distance using reflected infrared light.”
- How to Make a DIY Weather Station
- Capacitor Tester / Capacitance Meter
- Lithium cell capacity tester
- Testing DRAM Using an Arduino
- Laptop Battery Analyzer /Recycler
- AirMo - The air quality monitor!
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts