“Its a common occurrence in any office youre on Facebook or browsing SparkFun when all of a sudden your boss walks in to see that youre not working. This project aims to avoid that embarrassment and frowns from management. The Boss Alarm alerts you of anyone walking into your office and automatically changes the active program on your computer. The sensors are inconspicuously hidden in cute woodland creatures that are guaranteed to brighten up your office and definitely not creep out any of your coworkers!”
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE OV7670 Camera Shield
- WiFi – IR Gateway a.k.a. Give your Dumb (Old) Devices the Smarts!
- UChip - Serial Over IR!
- SparkFun WiFi IR Blaster Hookup Guide
- WiFi IR Blaster Hookup Guide
- Infrared NEC Protocol Encoder and Decoder Board
- Web IR Remote With Esp8266 (NodeMCU)
- Raspberry Pi Zero Universal Remote
- TV Commercial Volume Suppressor
- How to Emulate a TV Remote or Else With Arduino Irlib