“Recently, weve added a foosball table to our break room in our technology office based in Omsk, Russia. The game got popular quickly and became a regular routine during lunch and breaks. People were lining up to get a charge of positive emotions! Since usability of the hand scoreboards left something to be desired and intense games made it difficult to remember to update the score, we decided to make the scoreboard automatic.”
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts
- Bitlash: a programmable command shell for arduino
- Getting started with the new Arduino Nano Every
- What’s new at Maker Faire Bay Area 2019
- Lightboard Coffee Table and Art Display
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code