“With this project I wanted to establish bidirectional communication between two circuits. To do so, I used the nRF24L01, which is ultra low power transciever that operates at about 2,4 GHz.”
- Arduino bootloader with OTA (over the air) support over nRF24L01
- Worlds Smallest Car With Electronic Stability Control!
- COSMOS and Arduino: The $20 Telemetry System
- Arduino Drone | Quadcopter (3D Printed)
- Arduino “Blink To Talk” using Charlieplexing
- Swarm Bots: Assembly and Co-operative Transport
- Programming STM32 Based Boards with the Arduino IDE
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller