“One of the first projects I did with an Arduino was a Christmas lights garland. In fact, it was made of a simple RGB LED strip cut in two, as Arduino has only 6 hardware PWM outputs. I didn’t want it to display trivial rainbows and random colors – after all, a Chinese controller that came with the strip was pretty capable of doing that – I wanted it to show something meaningful. Like time and outside temperature. As an RGB strip can show only one color at a time it is effectively a single RGB LED multiplied many times, so my task was basically to invent some way of showing information on a single RGB LED – hence the OnePixel working title.”
- 8x40 LED Matrix Clock Using DS3231 RTC Module and Arduino
- Talking Clock with Arduino
- Word Clock Using Arduino and RTC
- Arduino Chromatic Clock, with Steampunk style
- Linear Clock using Arduino + DS1307 + Neopixel: Re-using some hardware.
- Clock with thermometer using Arduino, i2c 16x2 lcd, DS1307 RTC and DHT11 sensor.
- Big, auto dim, room clock (using arduino and WS2811)
- Berlin Clock
- The Fibonacci Clock
- One MAN Clock